Monday, March 17, 2008

Sick for 2 days

I was sick for the last two days. But it gave me a chance to read. I read "Bridge to Terabithia". It was great, thogh most of my friends would say it sucks. I guess cuz its bitter sweet.

There a quote from the book that I really liked.
"..boy, don't be a fool. God ain't gonna send any little girls to hell."

It was really funny when I read it. But it sunk down deep. Of course I'd always believed that. But I guess I just want it to say right now.

I believe God is full of both justice and grace. He sent Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. That fulfills the two. And many people may never know Jesus, but I think they still get into heaven because of what Jesus did for them. (That doesn't mean everybody.) But a lot of people that are inherently good and just don't know Him.

Anyways. I also think Jesus came to restore the sick. Those that are well off don't need the gospel as much as wretched of the earth. I mean, most people can believe in God and live good lives just by looking around. But some people, like those that had terrible lives need somebody to tell them that God loves them, they need to know that they can be forgiven. They probably have really sucky lives and do really terrible things but it is because that's all they ever knew. Those people need Jesus the most. Perhaps they need him more that we do. Because Jesus can restore they're lives right now. He can fill them with the love they've never had. And make the rest of their live happy and full great things.

So yeah, I just wanted to say that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home